Monday, February 16, 2009

Another Year

Today was the 5th anniversary of Sean's death. We went to mass with Mom, Sue, Aaron, Jess, Leah, Bob, Rich and Betty. It was nice to have their support on a pretty rough day. We went to First Watch for breakfast with Jess, Aaron, Leah and Bob. I had never been there before and I will recommend the pumpkin french toast....YUMMY!

On a light note, Guinness and I graduated from the beginner agility class at Wild Weavers. We didn't get a diploma nor cap or gown but Guinness did wonderful (the handler on the other hand needs some work)! Mom got to see our progress and I think she was pleased too!

Gonna grab some dinner.

Later...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You & Gary are in our thoughts & prayers, kiddo. It's still tough, I know.
Glad to hear you & Guinness "passed". Can't wait for a demo next time we're over there!