Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Job Interview - Round 2

Last Thursday, I got a call from the CNO at the small orthopedic hospital in Northeastern Central Ohio wanting to know if I was still interested in the Respiratory Manager position. I was very confused! After several attempts, I got a hold of her. Seems that the person that was offered the job declined it! So tomorrow, at 0900, I have an interview. I'm not quite sure what this is all about, but she wants me to "shadow" one of the therapists so that I can get an idea of what their job is all about. I suppose the interview will follow. Here's the weird part....she told me to wear scrubs!!!??? I don't know about you, but I've never gone to an interview in pajamas! So tonight I'm studying their P&P's and the job description. It should be interesting!

Wish me LUCK!

Later...

No comments: