Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Oh Weather Outside Is Frightful....

I just slid home from work! I LOVE Ohio weather - NOT! I glad I've got the kid's shopping done!

Tonight, the plan is to finish the Fiat Conference mailings for my "Pimp Daddy" Bob! I've been stuffing envelopes for about a week! I think I did about 800 catalog envelopes (with 35 promo cards and the info) and about 400 #10 envelopes (with the info and 1 promo card). I've got more paper cuts than I've ever had. It's for a good cause (the Vocations Department) and it is keeping me busy, which is what I told Bob I needed. The Fiat Conference is in January at Seton.

I'll also have to wrap gifts tonight and get them delivered tomorrow after work.

Momma called and told me of a short family activity tomorrow evening before the ND game.

Then, to Fred and Karen's for Christmas dinner on Thursday!

The following Tuesday, we are having our annual "Wednesday After Christmas" get together with the boys and now families! We decided to have it at Hoggy's this year...I can't wait to see the kids and how catch up with all the happening since most of them have graduated.

BUSY, BUSY, BUSY!

Later...

No comments: