Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving and "No More Heathen Baby"

To sum up Thanksgiving...it was GREAT! Good food and good company. I'm also done with leftover ham - no more ham sandwiches, ham salad, ham and potatoes, ham with ham on the side!

Saturday, we got a call from my girl Monica. she wanted to let us know that Leah was being baptized on Sunday. So Sunday, we went to St. Agatha's for the joyous event!

Of course, my girl was an angel! Father Jeff presided, with Jessica and Fr. Dave as the Godparents. We had a good time and saw the Richards' family, who we hadn't seen since either camp or the wedding. I also heard that Paul Kuppich tried to get into a disagreement on the sidelines at USC. That a boy! If you can't get into the game - get into a fight!

Another day of good conversation! It was a great way to celebrate Gary and my anniversary!

This Saturday, I'm supposed to do an adoption event for Capital Area Humane Society at PetSmart. However, Gary got tickets to the OSU/ND basketball game in Indianapolis. I'm looking forward to the game and seeing "our 2 cheerleaders" - Preston and Don.

Later....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go Bucks!! hehehe

Oh, and a belated Happy Anniversary to you & Gary!