Thursday, October 30, 2008

Call Me....Pumpkin Carver

I'm getting ready for T or T tomorrow night. I've got my stencils picked and will carve the "Funkins" tonight. I picked up the hot dogs and buns today at Sam's on my way home. The little girl next door let me borrow a hat for Gizmo...this year she is going to be a chicken. I'm going to try and take some pictures of her tonight and I'll post them if she behaves. Bunnies don't like to dress-up so much.

Momma, Sue and Guinness left for Florida yesterday. Gary, Ann and I went over on Tuesday. Ann and I helped Sue pack and then we had a fantastic orange cake for G's birthday (yesterday). I took the rest of the cake to work...it didn't last the morning. Apparently the staff likes orange cake too!

My boss leaves for some much deserved vacation tomorrow, so I'm in charge. It's not my most favorite thing to do. The good news is that I got all the work done that I needed to do this week, so tomorrow I can just put out the "fires." Things always seem to fall apart when Jim leaves...I really appreciate the job that he does.

Later!

No comments: