Saturday, October 11, 2008

Weekend Plans

Yesterday, was Fred's birthday (Happy B-day bro!). I took the day off because of all the hours I had put in and did the boring things (laundry, grocery shopping, cleaning animal homes and junk like that) then I headed over to momma's to get her wireless accessible. A pretty successful day!

Today, Gary and I are going to Stubenville to watch the Cardinals play against Stubenville Catholic. We are going to leave here around noonish and head over to Salt Fork (we got a room for the night) catch the ND vs North Carolina game (GO IRISH) and then see what kinda of sights we can see before the game. It's a beautiful day so I think we'll take the convertible! It should be a great day of football and fall sights.

We are bring firewood to Salt Fork too so that I can engage in one of my favorite things - camp fires! I love them. The Cardinal game will be over about 10 and that will give me plenty of time to get a roaring fire started. I don't know when my love affair of fire started but this year has been the best. I had fires all year - momma's trailer in Florida, Catholic Youth Summer Camp, the cottage that the family rented at Pleasant Hill Lake and tonight. I love the smell and the crackling of the burning logs.

I'll let you know how the day went! Later!

No comments: