Friday, October 24, 2008

A Evening With Friends

Last evening, Gary and I went to Plank's on Parsons with Bern, Jess, Monica, Hephy (or Leah) and later on Aaron. A great time was had by all and especially me as I got to hold Hephy almost the entire evening. Boy is she getting big! Dinner consisted of pizza and beer. I must say that Plank's pizza is one of the best in Columbus; a sweet thin crust with just the right amount of toppings. By the way, beer on tap is served in a frosty mug....very nice!

By the way, I found out my ranking in the family this week. I had to bring a baby picture into work for Respiratory Care Week. I headed over to momma's house and she and I found a big box of pictures under the basement steps. As we searched through the box, it became increasingly obvious, where I ranked. Based on the number of pictures:
  1. Fred
  2. Ann
  3. Mom & Dad
  4. Sue
  5. Dogs and Puppies
  6. Me

Yes, that's right kids...there were more pictures of dogs and puppies then me. If I was in the dog and puppies pictures, my head was cut off! Yeah, I'm feeling very loved right now.

I took today off as I would be in overtime due to the conclusion of Respiratory Education Days this week. I went to the grocery store and picked up some HE detergent for the new washer. I christened the machines. MMMMM.....there's nothing like warm, sweet smelling laundry.

Later

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmm... I'd have thought you were a strong #4, right ahead of the dogs, but I guess not. Maybe all the pictures they took of me, Ann, themselves and Sue wore out the camera? hehehe