Saturday, October 4, 2008

Football Friday (Saturday)

Last night, Gary and I worked our usual Home Side Concession Stand at St. Charles. Gary and I have been running that stand for the past 4 years. It is a BLAST! We get to see many old and new friends at least 5 times a year. I also get to see many kids that I've met at Catholic Youth Summer Camp. SC was playing Zanesville, however, Duhsales was playing Wahterson at the Crew. That was a big game (Duhsales won) and we were expecting a smaller crowd. Well, there were fewer students (traitors) but somehow we ran out of stuff. We were busier than a one-handed paper hanger with hives. The highlight of the night was seeing my boyfriend, Duffman and Dan K. Their girlfriends were with them, so I had to control myself...hehehehe. I should also tell you that the Cardinals won 28-3.

I'm not sure how the Freshmen and Reserves did this morning. Gary and I decided that we would not go to Zanesville this morning. We had to go pick up the Minis at MAG and return the loaner and rental car.

I'm currently listening to the post-game of the Notre Dame - Stanford game. It was a good win for the Irish, but as Charley said, they need to learn to play 60 minutes. I've seen it before..they get a good lead and they check out and allow the other team to come back. I should feel good...a win is a win! Next week, we go to North Carolina, let's see if we can get a road win.

This week at work I have Education Days on the 7th and 8th. They start at 0700 and end at 2300 - those are going to be really long days! I'm glad Ann-Marie is doing it with me.

No comments: