Saturday, October 25, 2008

Good Night 4 Football!

Congrat's to the ND football team with a solid win over Washington. Now I know Washington hasn't won a game yet, however, we really needed a solid win, across the country and at night. All phases of the game looked good - well there is still "adventures in kicking." They got the lead early, was a little too laid back for me in the 2nd quarter but over all they were strong. Even the 2nd team offense moved the ball...the defense did give up a late Washington score but I didn't recognize many of the numbers out there. I'm looking forward to the game next week against Pittsburgh.

By the way big bro...I like the way you think....yeah, the camera broke after all those pictures that's why there were so few of me. One question...If the camera broke, how did they get pictures of Gidget and her pups when we got her when I turned 4??????

Later

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You could "enhance" Mom's photo albums, you know. I mean, can't you 'photoshop' yourself into some of them? hehehe
So, we might not have many pics of you, Dear, but you're still one of our favorites!